All handmade items in stock will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Products that must be handmade to order for you may take up to 21 working days.
This page is under construction – check back soon
By purchasing any item on this website you automatically accepts all terms and conditions on this website and herein.
This Page is under Construction – check back soon.
Feel free to WhatsApp 079 504 0528
- For Standard Delivery, a fee of R115.00 to R130 is payable for up to 2kg in mayor city centers in SA only. A surcharge to other areas may apply.
- Free Delivery for orders over R1999 up to 2kg T&C’s applies
- Should the Courier Not deliver in your area ( a farm our area out of delivery area) then it can be arranged that the parcel be delivered at the Courier Guy depo in your area for pick up by the client.
- Please take note that Courier Charges are not fixed and might differ at any given time without any other prior notice as we are dependant on a third party , whom can changes their tariffs without our input. Thus final charges for delivery fees will be finalized only at time of order. This is a mere indication.
- All orders will be delivered with door to door courier via THE COURIER GUY
- Orders can be tracked on https://www.thecourierguy.co.za/tracking_home.php
- Shipping time is between 3 to 14 working Days after full payment reflects in our bank account. Be sure to send proof of payment.
- NO CASH DEPOSITS else client will be responsible for additional bank charges for prior to order being released.
- NO CHECQUES EFT OR CARD only. Non-negotiable
- Prices Displayed are best Cash prices. Thus a credit card / bank surcharge of 5% may be added to the end of your order to be able to qualify for these prices.
- You will be notified Via Watsapp when your oder can be expected.
- To be able to have a large variety of items at the lowest possible price we cannot keep everything in stock. But we try to keep as much as possible stock on hand. If the item you ordered is out of stock we immediately place an order with our supplier. Unfortunately it does take some time as our products are imported but we do our best to deliver every order as quickly as possible. We will communicate with you should your order include anything not in stock.
Packaging and Delivery
Your Stunning 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery and Accessories purchase is packaged in a suitable size package surrounded by bubble wrap. It is delivered using a secure, swift service. All orders will require a signature on delivery. Please Ensure there is someone to accept delivery to prevent additional costs of re-delivery and return delivery if the courier arrives and there is noone to accept parcel. ID is required to sign for your package.
Deliveries within the South Africa are charged at R115 – R130 for a flyer bag of up to 2kg only in SA only applicable to mayor centers in SA only (A surcharge may apply to areas not in mayor city centers and for any items weighing more ) and all orders are dispatched using a local courier with delivery 2-3 days service. The items are delivered to the address indicated on the order form and will require an ID and signature to effect collection. Any excess courier charges for parcels bigger and heavier and subject to a surcharge as well as
If an order is returned to us due to the courier service not being able to complete the delivery for any reason, the customer will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs. Depending on the availability of the item ordered, we aim to dispatch within 7 working days of purchase. If the item is readily available and in stock, we will dispatch it as soon as proof of payment is received. If it is an item that is not in stock and needs to ordered, it will be dispatched within 7-10 working days after the day the order was placed
Customised orders – delivery will be communicated and could take up to 21 working days.
Returns must be
received within 3 days of receipt. If more than 3 days have passed since
your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Cost incurred to have it returned to us will be for your account.
Unfortunately, for hygienic reasons as well as the current COVID Pandemic, earrings are exempt from being returned, unless they are defective as well as chains. Chains, by nature, are extremely delicate and need to be handled with great care by the wearer. All our items undergo a strict QC process and items are vigorously checked prior to being dispatched to ensure it is in perfect condition.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing any parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned as it is the incorrect size, unsuitable or an unwanted gift. The original delivery fee will not be refunded.
E-mail us as soon as possible on receipt of product, within the allowed returns period , to arrange for the return / exchange process..
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we shall send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and the amount of your refund.
Your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within ten working days. No Refunds but a credit note will be issued in such a case for you to redeem in store on another purchase.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. The only time this will not apply is in the event of defective products.
Unfortunately 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery and Accessories will not take responsibility for broken chains. Chains, by nature, are extremely delicate and need to be handled with great care by the wearer. Same goes for Earrings. Jewellery in general requires case and more so any items of delicate nature. We cannot be held responsible for any breakages or damages to any products.
Any items of jewellery ordered from our website in South Africa can be returned only if unworn and only in its original packaging, accompanied by completed returns form to be requested via email from us, within 3 days of receipt for a refund ( T&C’s applies ) . Please notify us within this time frame to receive a returns authorisation number to include with your returned items.
We will not accept returns on any items of jewellery that have been worn or are not in their original packaging or product beyond specified date.
Due to hygiene reasons no Earrings may be returned. Please note special return policy due to current Covid Pandemic.
Within South Africa all jewellery must be returned via a overnght or sameday courier at the expense of the customer. For the rest of the world, all orders must be returned via an insured and tracked delivery service at the expense of the customer. We will not accept responsibility for the non arrival of returned items that were sent by any means other than those stated above. Delivery must be to us directly with signature of our representative only.
Delivery charges of the original order will not be refunded, nor will any customs duties and taxes accrued on orders outside of South Africa.
Refunds or part thereof will be credited to the customer’s credit card within 30 days of receipt of the returned items.
Customers are advised to please inspect their purchases on receipt, before removing any tags or disposing of any packaging, and to please inform us of any breakages or defects via email within 12 hours of receipt of the items.
Faulty/damaged items will only be accepted by us if the items were delivered to the customer damaged, or if a manufacturing fault arises within 1 months of receipt. The faulty/damaged items will be inspected and assessed at the store where an outcome will be decided on, taking fair wear and tear into account. From assessment of the returned goods, where possible, items may be repaired where repair is possible.
In the instance that a ring is ordered in the incorrect size we cannot be held responsible. We offer a service to assist with ring sizing and the final size order is the responsibility of the client. Please ensure you make sure of the ring size prior to ordering as no refunds will be accepted for wrong sizes ordered.
If the items that you receive from us are not what you ordered or are damaged, we shall not have any liability to you the customer unless you notify us of the problem by email within 14 hours of receipt of the items in question.
On confirmation of the delivery date from us, if you don’t receive the items you ordered from us within this time frame (usually 7 working days) from placing the order, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email or telephone of the problem. This must happen within 3 working days from the date of expected receipt of delivery as confirmed by us. If you notify us of the issue under this condition, we will be obliged to either:
· make good any shortage or non-delivery
· replace any damaged or defective items
· refund to you the amount paid by you for the items in question. This excludes the delivery charge.
We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of items purchased from us once the tags have been removed and the items have been worn.
We cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery once the items have left us and are in possession of the Courier Services
Making a purchase
We must receive payment in its entirety for the full price quoted including delivery fee on the items at checkout before an order can be accepted. Once we have been notified of receipt of payment, we will email/ WhatsApp the customer with confirmation of order on the email/ WhatsApp address provided to us. Once we’ve confirmed and accepted your order, a legally binding contract is entered into between us and the customer. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. All credit card purchases must be directed to the cardholders address.
Pricing and Promotional codes
All of our prices are given in South African Rands, you will be billed in your preferred currency. Fluctuations in currency and credit card charges may affect the final amount charged to your credit card. It might not be possible to deliver to some locations, please see our delivery charges set out on our website.
We may occasionally offer promotional discount codes which that may apply to any or specific items on our website. These codes can only be used on full-priced items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.